Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Few Things

As I write I'm several thousand metres in the air, en route to Bangkok once again for another five days teaching and the required weekends which bookend the work and allow a little recovery from the jet lag. The altitude must be doing something to my head, as I've finally determined to revive this long-dormant blog in order to get a few things done.

Over the ten days or so of my time in BKK I'll be posting every day. At least, that's my intention, but we'll see how I get on. The aim is to rehearse a few ideas which might turn into some other things. Or not. When I hit the ground I'll be checking in, sleeping, and then beginning the weekend afresh with some posts that I've been meaning to make for a while. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home