Sunday, September 03, 2006

Q: Why Am I Famous?


Why Am I Famous?
Originally uploaded by sharl.
A: Paris - I have no idea. Banksy - Because you're a genius. I was lucky enough to find two copies of this in Birmingham HMV today, and the staff there didn't know that I wasn't just a regular insane person buying two copies of the PH cd. The Flickr stream has picked up 5312 9901 19066 views for these images as I write, in the few hours since I posted them, and no-one else seems to have them online yet. It's nice to be on the crest of a meme, for once.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger tschoerda said...

the austrian media found your photoset as well :)

the national austrian public service broadcaster has a link to your photoset in one of their
stories ...

anyway ... handle this piece of art with care! have a good day,

gerda from austria

1:49 PM  
Blogger katrocket said...

Thanks for your comment (and your photos) Robert! Will you keep us Toronto peeps updated on your correspondence with Warner? I'm very interested in reading their corporate explanation for censorship.

PS - cool blog!

Cobie from Toronto Canada

8:20 PM  
Blogger gracedependent said...

i noticed your ebay link is expired. Did you sell your other copy, or is it still available?
thanks

myjmail81@yahoo.com

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home