Thursday, August 18, 2005

Who do you want to be today?

While there are still lots of loose ends to tie up from the Cybercultures conference ('thank you' notes to write, promises to keep, abstracts to devise, and somewhere along the way a paper to wrap up) I've still managed to be diverted by David Osbaldestin's Business As Usual project over the last 24 hours, and I've just put the finishing touches to an article about it for Fused magazine. Amusingly, it won't be published under my own name, as I'm sort of ghost writing it for one of David's alter-egos. While I wouldn't say it's especially different from the sort of thing I'd post here it felt rather liberating in a strange way to (a) write about art without feeling like I was on shaky ground, and (b) to know that few people who read it will know it's me writing. I also got to quote myself in the article, and to dub myself a "self-styled network futurist", which I enjoyed. I'll link to the article here when it's published somewhere, or maybe I'll post it myself, under yet another name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home